5.11.10

sleeping beauty


Every time I look at this little sleeping beauty, it makes me feel calm even though I am not a religious person. October was very hectic month and it doesn't look like it is going to slow down before Christmas. 

I guess everyone is on the same boat, trying to cramp in as much as possible before end of the year. However, you should always try to carve out sometime each day just for 'yourself'. It can be anything from 5 minutes to as long as your schedule will allow! 'My time' often involves listening to one of my favourite tunes or going for a walk in an open field and just breath in the fresh air.

We are often under pressure on a daily basis that we take our breathing for granted. Slowing your breathing is such a simple way to relax yourself. There is no trick to it, really! 

Get out there and enjoy the beautiful Autumn colours!



0 comments: